You can choose BPI credit card since it is one of the best credit cards in the Philippines. To help you come to a decision when you apply for one, you can check out my tips on how to inquire for a credit card by stopping over at my post.
Consider comparing your credit card before activating it with several others credit cards to get the best deals that you really want. Some features you need to know are:
1. If the applicant likes to apply for BPI Express Credit Classic, BPI Blue MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI Edge MasterCard and P50,000 for BPI Gold MasterCard, he or she must at least be 21 years of age and has a primary salary of P20,000.
2. At least 13 years old should be the age of the credit card owner and must be his or her better half, parents, kids, children-in-law, parents-in-law, siblings and siblings-in-law is and that if the applicant wants to have auxiliary cards.
3. A residence or commerce land line phone number should be available from the client.
4. The applicant must submit to BPI the completely filled out application forms.
5. Requirements when applying should be send or pass up.
i. Proof of Identification
Considering it is valid and it has your picture you can choose from any one of the list below to identify yourself.
* Passport * Driver’s Permit * Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID * National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Approval * Police Endorsement * Postal ID * Voter’s ID * BIR/TIN ID * Barangay Certification * Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card * Social Security System (SSS) card * Philhealth Card * Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID * Senior Citizen Card * OFW ID * Seaman’s Book * Alien Certificate of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration * Government Office ID (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) IDs * Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP) * Department of Social Welfare & Development (DSWD) Confirmation * Company ID disseminated by private entities/institutions registered with the SEC or regulated by the SEC or IC * Other valid IDs issued by the government and its agencies
ii. Proof of Income
To have your proof of income validated, you have to submit at least one of the following papers: For clients who are working:
Certificate of Employment or Contract of Employment (for Overseas Filipino Workers) Most recent payslips Current Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
For freelance customer:
Latest Audited Financial Statements (AFS) with BIR or bank sticker and most recent Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
It would be easy and simple when you enroll for a BPI credit card once you have the full requirements and you are familiar with the procedures of application. Requirements written above should be your focus so you won’t forget to bring it when you go to the bank.
Fascinated to learn about bpi credit card? If that’s the case better go through bpi credit card ASAP.