You can choose BPI credit card since it is one of the best credit cards in the Philippines. To help you come to a decision when you apply for one, you can check out my tips on how to inquire for a credit card by stopping over at my post.
It would be easy if you are going to apply for a credit card if you just have completely the demands required by BPI bank. The primary demands when you are going to apply are listed below.
1. If the applicant likes to apply for BPI Express Credit Classic, BPI Blue MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI Edge MasterCard and P50,000 for BPI Gold MasterCard, he or she must at least be 21 years of age and has a primary salary of P20,000.
2. In order to apply for an auxiliary card, the credit card owner should be at least 13 years old and have to be his or her better half, parents, kids, children-in-law, parents-in-law, siblings and siblings-in-law.
3. The applicant must have either a residence or commerce land line phone number.
4. BPI should receive the completed filled out application forms from the client.
5. The following demands needs to be send or pass up when you are applying.
i. Proof of Identification
From the following list underneath, you can pick one to bring with you for your identification considering it is valid and has your picture on it.
* Passport * Driver’s Permit * Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID * National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Approval * Police Endorsement * Postal ID * Voter’s ID * BIR/TIN ID * Barangay Certification * Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card * Social Security System (SSS) card * Philhealth Card * Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID * Senior Citizen Card * OFW ID * Seaman’s Book * Alien Certificate of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration * Government Office ID (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) IDs * Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP) * Department of Social Welfare & Development (DSWD) Confirmation * Company ID disseminated by private entities/institutions registered with the SEC or regulated by the SEC or IC * Other valid IDs issued by the government and its agencies
ii. Proof of Income
For validation of your proof of income, at least one of the following papers must be submitted: For a client who is employed:
Certificate of Employment or Contract of Employment (for Overseas Filipino Workers) Most recent payslips Current Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
For a casual client:
Latest Audited Financial Statements (AFS) with BIR or bank sticker and most recent Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
When you are going to enroll for a BPI credit card, it is easy and simple once you have the full requirements and you are familiar with the procedures of application. Focus your attention on the requirements written above so you won’t forget to bring it when you go to the bank.
Interested to learn about bpi credit card? If so better go through bpi credit card now.